I'm in love with this Instagram account called @ihavethisthingwithfloors. It's one of those instances where I go, "Dammit! Why didn't I think of that?" It is just perfect and I know I could have started it. But hey, someone always beats us to the punch, isn't it?
I noticed though that most of the posts are made by women. How do I know? I can tell by their shoes.
Anyway, that got me thinking...
- Are women more interested about floors and tiles?
- Are women always looking at their feet or the ground so they naturally notice the floor better?
- Have you noticed most Instagram accounts that feature architecture are run by men?
- Are men always looking up that they notice buildings more?
- Why do women look down and men look up?
- How does this "preference" affect our perspective in life?